(+applicable taxes and shipping)
Now Available! (click here for more info)
• Increase anaerobic power/endurance
• Multivariate Training Platform
• Target lower, upper or entire body
• Increase muscular strength and endurance
• Higher caloric burn
• No impact training
• Increase VO2 max
• Increase coordination and agility
• Sport specific training
• Optimize overall health
n. \ syn·er·gy \ ˈsinərjē \ To produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.
A Revolutionary patented system of coupling air displacement dynamics with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT).
• Provides considerably higher degrees of potential load to work
• More authentic and smooth feeling form of resistance
• Working against air displacement ergometers increases your power output
• Insane resistance levels without speed of movement becoming the limiting factor
• Only limiting factor is human capacity
DIMENSIONS 1280mm(L)*865mm(W)*2360mm(H) / 49″ x 35″ x 94″
WEIGHT 149kg/328 lbs.
FOOTPRINT 1.1 sqm
MATERIAL ALUMINUM | STEEL
DRIVE TRAIN CHAIN
CONSOLE SYNERGY AIR
COLOR METALLIC | CUSTOMIZABLE
MODALITIES 5 MAIN MOVEMENTS
ARM ADJUSTMENT 4 SETTINGS
RESISTANCE CVT GEAR + AIR TURBINE
CLIMB ANGLE 75 DEGREES
STEP HEIGHT 65cm | 25″
ARM REACH 95cm | 37″
RESISTANCE 14w – 1.2mil watts (150 STEP CYCLES/MIN)
TRAINING MODE STRENGTH | AEROBIC | ANAEROBIC
CLIMBERS WEIGHT MAX 182kg | 400 lbs.
LEVEL OF FITNESS ALL LEVELS
TIME, SPEED, POWER, INTERVAL SETTING, CUSTOMIZED WORKOUT, CALORIES PER HOUR, ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE, AND HEART RATE
Twenty-five-year Limited Warranty on structural frame (excludes coatings)
Three Years on Mechanical Parts
Three Months on Grips and Wear items
Warranty covers against manufacturing defects which are not caused by any misuse, malicious or accidental damage or fair wear and tear to the product. All warranty claims are at the manufacturer’s discretion.
The above Warranties are conditional on the equipment being maintained in accordance with the ‘Service Schedule’ and any service instructions, contained in the manufacturer’s ‘Owner’s Handbook/s’ supplied with the equipment.
SPARE: If a spare part is replaced under warranty it will be covered for the balance of the original warranty period.
PARTS: If a part is purchased, i.e. no longer under warranty, it will be covered for six (6) months, effective from the date of purchase, (3 months if a ‘Wear and Tear’ item.)